Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who know?
Mohenjo-Daro is a historical place which is located in Pakistan. My brother's friend told this place name and said that is best for history lover. As he is a historical lover then he decided that I will explore it after completing mine tours to yosemite from los angeles but before going Pakistan I wanna know more about places which I can explore up after exploring Mohenjo-Daro. His friend couldn't give response just said; I don't know about these places which you will explore after completing your target of Mohenjo-Daro. If buddy you know about best places which my brother could explore nearby of Mohenjo-Daro then must share with me frankly.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
I wish I could help you. I ask someone in our Tlind team, maybe they will recommend something.
Thanks given by:
julia_tlind! I am waiting for your next reply. I am sure your Tlind team will share awesome stuff which will become a source of information for me. I really like to enjoy awesome stuff always.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Mohenjo-Daro is a totally new place for me because I never personally visit this place till yet. Even I heard about it for the first time through your posts. I want to know more about it so I want to go there once in my future life as soon as possible. I must share my personal experience with you all after coming back from this place. I want to know about your next plan?
Thanks given by:
Mohenjo-Daro is the untouched and unknown place for me and I have not idea about this place even i heard first time this place name. I want to see this place some images so can anyone share with me some images of this place and also share little bite information this place.
Thanks given by:
Mohenjo-Daro is a very popular place. I am quite sure that trying some great sort of time at anywhere like this would be quite massive., That gives me the best sort of time enjoying really nice sort of time like this one.
Thanks given by: