Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what say have i am right?
My one of the friend have make a plan to take yosemite tours from los angeles and insisted me so much that i have join her tour but when i told her that i have already booked ticket for  another tour she annoyed me  and go back her home with out talk about it any things more. I feel that she anger me that's why she could not talk about it more. For her happiness i have postpone my first tour for my future travel and think that i will join this tour that she have plan for me and herself. What say have i take right decision?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah, I must say you have taken a good decision for her bring a smile on her face. I must say your decision is right and I can say that she will be happy after knowing this. Anyway, let me know dude, have you planned anything surprise for her now or not? I am keen to know from you.
Thanks given by:
Zee143 ,Still i have not make a surprise plan for her but if you help me about it then maybe i will arrange a really surprising gift for her. Can you tell me what kind of things that i do and she feel so much happy and reflect smile on her face.Have you any idea about it? If you make a surprise gift for your friends then one of your plan share with me and after to read your plan i am sure that i will also try something special for her happiness.
Thanks given by: