Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
view of chichuly garden
My friend recently back from his tour.He is very happy and excited for it because during his tour he visit such amazing place like chilchuly glass garden.Now he suggest me to explore it 
.He shared some intersting images from this garden and I am impressed after to see it.So I wanna know your views about this place.After to know your views am think about it.SO hurry up 'm waiting for your replies.
[Image: Chihuly-garden-and-glass-%252828%2529.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbliRc8xqtAO7fJ7tiKec...I3rgZcjFkg]
[Image: Chihuly-Goddess-Atlanta-TorontoGardens-1024x576.jpg]
what you say about it?

Have you ever experience aboutsan francisco sightseeing tour?
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that buddy you have shared such really nice and impressive images here with all of us which is captured from Chilchuly glass garden. It is a museum in the Seattle Center. Your friend have good suggestion for you that make a move around this place and I would like to say that it is the best place travelers and fun freaks. You must visit there I am sure it will be definitely good for you.
Thanks given by:
Daisy! You're right for the chilly attraction I also impressed to see this images so I think after to complete my San journey I will explore it personally.Maybe my mom joins me and I just hope our exploring views prove as my friend suggest me and I got great knowledge about this garden becaeuseI am interested in getting great knowledge about different things and use it as informative stuff.
Thanks given by: