Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
san Francisco
My father has been suggested me for the tours around san francisco.  I have no idea about this tour. So, how I can make my tour interesting and exciting? Would you have any experience about this tour to share with me? If yes then tell me the names of attractions of this tour
Thanks given by:
Yeah! buddy I have enjoyed 1-Day San Francisco to 17 Miles Scenic Drive, Monterey Bay and Aquarium Tour last month. Altho it was a short time tour but was full of fun and excitement.The tour around san Francisco is truly the best options, you must take this good opportunity and enjoy visiting San Francisco. You will enjoy it and will get blast of fun with it.

Can you tell me about china bus dc?
Thanks given by:
1-Day San Francisco to 17 Miles Scenic Drive, Monterey Bay and Aquarium Tour seems really great kind of fun option, yiouI just know it a lot and really sure about that it would be really great for you to try it. I am sure you will have an outstanding time around these amazing places for sure.
Thanks given by:
Ellef,  1-Day San Francisco to 17 Miles Scenic Drive, Monterey Bay and Aquarium Tour sounds cool way to make fun memories around all these calling places. I am sure it will be a fun way to try for Amery. Monterey Bay and 17 Miles Scenic Drive is a great way to have a fun time in San Francisco and enjoy travel time fully. I also would love to go through this tour option to revisit these places.
Thanks given by:
jackab ! I have much head about 17 Miles Scenic Drive but till yet not get a chance till yet to try out this great fun option, I just want to know about it from you. So must share here something enough about it which gives me full confidence to explore it out for having fun.
Thanks given by:
17 Miles Scenic Drive is a route fro the travelers which is located in such a beautiful area and best to enjoy drive on its tunnel roads and see the majestic sights all around. Let me share an image which I captured while taking a drive and hope that will be impressive for you.
[Image: 17-mile-drive-lone-cypress-tree1.jpg]

Have decided to take cherry blossom boat tour
Thanks given by:
All of you members shared very useful information about 17 Miles Scenic Drive. I am hopeful these information will be very useful for me during my explore there. I will go there with my camera and captured the beautiful views of natural beauty and its attractions on my camera. After come back I will share my good experience with all of you.
Thanks given by:
Wow, you have shared here such a really nice shared stuff about the 17 Miles Scenic Drive, i have also enjoyed here my lovely time with my buddies on car driven time. I wish I will go there once again because I like to enjoy here road driving with my friends and have fun here again and again.
Thanks given by:
san Francisco is always my most favourite one destination to visit as travelling point of view. I love this city due to its most fabulous and alluring attractions. I also visited there for having enjoyment. I really enjoyed there camping. I have captured a lot of images there. In my point of view, it is a best place to have great fun in the USA. What will you say guys about it?
Thanks given by:
San Francisco is hill city and this is located in the northern said of the California around by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. this place famous for this main small attraction and this attraction attracts ct of new visitors. when i have explored the first time so this place so attracted to my self.
Thanks given by: