Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quite cool
Here I am gong to share some hidden places of San Francisco those are quite cool to be there but most of the travelers miss it due to their unfamiliarity among them. Here are few names for all of you. 
Secret Tiled Staircase
Seward Street Slides
Labyrinth at Land’s End
Fort Miley Batteries 
I went there and see all of these places in last year with my parents. 

My brother recently come back from tour to niagara falls from boston.
Thanks given by:
Aiken! This is something really great to see that you have undoubtedly shared the great names here I just so much love them all places names and surely will love to try that. I have noted them all on my bucket list and sure that will be there at that soon for sure.well Do you like to share something more stuff about the Seward Street Slides?

tours in las vegas would be really great to enjoy.
Thanks given by:
Aiken! You shared such a cool names of places for enjoying and spend a good time in San Francisco. I have a good experience to this city and enjoyed all these attractions which names you shared with all of us. In all of places Secret Tiled Staircase is my favorite for exploring. I have a lot of images to this destination during my explore there.
Thanks given by:
Aiken, I am going to appreciate your effort fro sharing such a valuable stuff here about the hidden places of San San Francisco. I liked all of these names much and now added them in my cart to cross them during my trip to there. Will you liek to share some information here about the Secret Tiled Staircase and Seward Street Slides?
Thanks given by:
You are right Elenα all these places are fabulous to see in San Francisco. I also have a great time there and see its all famous spots. I will make a move to be around it and hope there will be for all others too who are thinking to go for it like Aliken. I just say good luck buddies.
Thanks given by:
Aiken! I like your shareing about San Francisco with all of us. You shared such a cool and attractive name of places for exploring and spending a good time there. In all of attractions Secret Tiled Staircase is my most favorite fro exploring because it is most attractive destination for a good experience. I shared some images with all of you hope you will like it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBvSHho7Mrc9D-qDqGeIN...PDWJtfP5YT] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv_gDRyaE7n94kpp3-LZK...efXv_RB7hW] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuy2lyb6P7IzgfSC2cHdB...GCuYnqC7dQ]
Thanks given by:
So cool images you have shared here I love to share with all of you guys I have visited many time sin my life Labyrinth at Land’s End. I like to go there for exploring again and again its natural beauty. so now I will try to go in summer vacation for enjoying my time or weekend with buddies as well as soon. So sure I will have fun here once again.
Thanks given by:
Well! I would like to say that its my goodness that all of you liked my sharing and all of you have shared nice views about it. Some members have shared personal experience of exploring these place and some want to go there. Best of luck to those peoples who want to explore there. I am hopeful it will be good experience for all of them.
Thanks given by: