Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nike 97s
Today was our first official outing cheap nike shoes of the season. We went - for the day. There was a fair bit of nervousness, rust, and lack of cohesion on the field during the first two games. We certainly didn't play up to our potential in the first two games making several mental, baserunning, and defensive errors. But, you know what, that's alright with me and you will read why below. We did finish with a strong showing during our last game, had a decisive win against a pretty solid team and I sawmore of what I consider to be my "real team". In the mean time, each game allowed me to remind the girls of important lessons on their path to excellence. Here are the three lessons of the day: Every loss, bad performance, or mistake is an opportunity to learn and get better. 

You have to analyse what you did, ask yourself how you can do things differently, and improve for next time. That's how elite athletes get better. They get a little better each day. You often learn a lot more by making mistakes and losing than you do when you win. It's very easy to "forget" aboutyour errors when you win. A softball season is a marathon, new nike shoes not a sprintJust like in many endurance events like long-distance running or cycling races, the winner is usually not who led the race most of the way. Smart runners pace themselves and perform their best in the last part of the race. Softball is no different. You've got to use the first few competitions of the season to gain experience, learn fromyour mistakes and get better, and get ready for nike 95 the key competitions later in the season. 

Warmin-up the mind is a important as warming-up the body to perform well. Following our first losses and feeling the frustration of my athletes over how they played, I felt they neededto regroup, refocus and learn to have fun again. So, before our third game (we had about hours between each game today), instead of doing a traditional physicalwarm-up, I sent them to do a "mental warm-up". More specifically, I sent away to play little fun games as a group. The purpose was for them to get together, havefun, refocus, and regroup for the next game. We did NOT do any physical warm-up whatsoever besides playing catch with each other minutes before the start of the game. And you know what?They came ready to play. The were focused, relaxed, united, and definitely nike 97 wanting to play great. 

That "mental" warm-up did more for us than any physical warm-up we could have done. They played their best game of the day because they were mentally ready or "warmed up". These are important lessons that they will remember and that any team should reminder. Overall, this is was a good and productive day for my team. Why?They gained experience. They learned from their errors and mistakes. They got better. They were able to bounce back. I saw very positive things on the field in the two games we lost despite the numerous errors we made. There are as many ways to pick winners as there are kinds of races. One way to play your favorite racing circuit and to find plenty of good bets is to follow a few jockeys. 

On the other hand, some riders such as Russell Baze, get bet so heavily that it is often difficult to make a profit when you wager exclusively on their mounts. What you're looking for is a good rider with good payoffs. Naturally, if you wager on every mount that a jockey has you will find it hard to make a profit. You must be selective, but that is a good thing, because most people only look at the horse or horse and trainer and under estimate the rider's influence. Take some time and start writing down every horse a particular rider has and notice which ones he or she wins on. You will start to notice patterns in the odds and trainers. A jockey may be winning at but that doesn't mean he or she wins at that rate for every trainer or on every surface. 

Proper distance control is so important to having shorter putts for birdie and par, and it all starts with hitting the right club to the green. Use Exact Yardages, Not ApproximationsIt logically follows that because a golfer nike 97s can never hit a shot an exact yardage that they calculate, that they shouldn't care about the exact yardage. This logic would be false. Often times this logic can lead to gross miscalculations, and pulling entirely the wrong club before a shot. It's so vital to know exactly what the yardage to the target is, then all information afterwards is easier to make sense of! If you are short, you now know if you hit it poorly or picked the wrong club. If you didn't know the distance in the [Image: nike 97s-232iaj.jpg] first place, you get no feedback on the shot.
Thanks given by: