Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new york bus tour packages
I am keen to know about the new york bus tour packages  from all of you in deals. Cause my  mother is planning to take 6 day tour of NYC to have fun and visit all of the attractions of NYc during this. So, Must share 6-day tour details with me if anyone from you has any idea about them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
According to me she should go with 6-Day Boston to Corning, Niagara Falls, Washington D.C, Philadelphia & New York Tour and see New York City, Washington DC, Philadelphia and Boston. I am sure in 6 days to see all these famous regions of USA in only $476.00 will be a really smart way to have fun. Will it not be?
Thanks given by:
I read your post and I must say that you have shared a such a nice and most impressive information about this fabulous tour with us. After reading your shared most impressive views I have decided that I must try this most incredible tour in the next month. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for me and will came back with many pleasant memories. I will love to say that all visitors that you must try this lovely tour at least once.

Anyone have you ever taken luray tour ?
Thanks given by: