Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
midnight view of Potomac river
[Image: potomac_river_at_dusk__washington__dc.jpg]
That's a really beautiful view of Potomac river which is located in Dc. I love to say here that its night time this view is really great and also best for traveling lovers. I wish I will spend a really good time here after ending mine  washington cherry blossom. so sure I will enjoy a nice time here with my family. I wish I will enjoy midnight with my love at this destination.
Thanks given by:
Wow! what a stunning view. Really it is so impressive sight. I would like to enjoy exploring it with my own eyes. So as I will become free from my new york bus tours to niagara falls I will take a tour of this destination nd will see the night view of Potomac river and will capture the stunning scenery in my camera.
Thanks given by:
Wow, William Blake, What an impressive view of the Potomac river is shared here by you with all of us. It is looking really cool and attention grabbing to me due to its beauty. I liked it much from the depth of my heart and will try to see this amazing place in my next tour to Dc which I am taking in Cherry Season nad hope will see such kind of stunning views around me.
Thanks given by:
William Blake! You shared such a cool and majistic view the image of Potomac river with all of us. I never visited there in my traveling life but after seeing the view of this river I am quite excited for go there personally after ending the boston niagara tours and hopeful it will be a great time for me.
Thanks given by:
Wow, William Blake, It is really a lovely view of the Potomac river as I said it before as well. Potomac river is such a suitable and glorious place for the traveling lovers. Amery, If you have never been there than I think you must go to see this place once nad I am sure that will be a remarkable experience for you.
Thanks given by:
After seeing the views all of you about Potomac river I am also making a plan for go there with my love and enjoy its nightlife attractions there. I am also very excited for go there for my personal exprience and will captured the beaufil view of this river on my camera. After come back I will share my good experince wtih all of you.
Thanks given by:
Potomac River is a totally new place for me and I have not visited this place in my whole life but after seeing this view and reading all members post so then I want to go to this place. I will make a plan after few days so i will go to this place and spent too much admirable time with my own self.

I want to go Dorney Park tour from new york
Thanks given by: