Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
los angeles
I would like to share that my mom is going to take tours of los angeles. Her friends plan this tour for her as a surprise. After very long time she will go with friends for having lots of fun and make this tour memorable. During this tour she want to explore many great attractions of los angeles. Any one know its attractive places names  so share with me.
Thanks given by:
Aiken! Yeah, I know about those places names which are attractive in Los Angeles. Those places names are
Hollywood Boulevard
TCL Chinese Theatre
Griffith Observatory
Getty Center
La Brea Tar Pits
Farmers Market
Little Tokyo
I hope so you like my share names. By the way, I am also taking tours from las vegas.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! This is something really great to see these names of places. I just so much like it and really sure about that it will be really amazing for Aiken to explore out these places.
well, let me add here some of more LA points of interest names here.
Universal Studios Hollywood
Disneyland
Griffith Observatory
Hollywood Sign
Santa Monica Pier
Hollywood Wax Museum
what you say a now?
Thanks given by:
I like these both of the best funniest places which you have used names in your post here like Universal Studios Hollywood and Disneyland. I have visited all of these attractions but both of these places are my favourite for visiting with buddies. I will try to go there and make a plan in future once again for having fun with biuddies.
Thanks given by:
Albert john! you shared very useful name of places with all of us for exploring los angeles. los angeles is the most famous and attractive destination for visiting. It has a lot of attractions for enjoying there and some of these which names Albert john, shared with us. I also visited there and spend a good and memoriable time there.
Thanks given by:
Stephen! Universal Studios Hollywood is a really cool place for having an ultimate time with family members. I really like this place and had been there with my mates in winter vacations. This was a quite interesting experience for us because getting a chance to enjoy different rides and have fun there. DO let me know what you like to do there?
Thanks given by:
Kalin! I agree with you Universal Studios Hollywood is the best destination for exploring in the os angeles. I also visited there and enjoyed its rides there very much. Revenge of the Mummy, Fast & Furious, Supercharged, The Simpsons Ride all these are the most attractive rides for enjoying there.
Thanks given by:
It's my goodness that you agree with me buddy, I am happy to know that you have shared those rides which you like to enjoy while your visit. So do let me know which one is your most favorite and which will you like to enjoy again and again. I am waiting for your reply. Actually, I will also to be there again after mine nyc to washington dc.
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that all of you have shared informative and useful stuff about los angeles. NORMAN and Albert john both of you have shared really nice names of its attractions. All these information which all of you shared here I must share all with my mom. I hope it will be good for her and she will have great experience to explore these places.
Thanks given by:
Hollywood Wax Museum is a really nice destination or enjoying weekend time with buddies. I must say that it is the best to place where we can enjoy some time as well as spending with friends. I would like to go there once again because at once I visited Hollywood Wax Museum with buddies in last year.
Thanks given by: