Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iteresting things to do in NY
New York is a best country for visit around the USA. It is a filled with a outstanding destination but I would like to share the names of some most fabulous and interesting things that you can enjoy on this beautiful country such as:

Skaneateles Lake
Watkins Glen state park
Seneca Lake Wine Trail
Taughannock Falls State Park
George Eastman Museum
I hope my shared information would be useful for all fun and adventure lover.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321, I am going to say that you have shared really an enough stuff here about the best things to do in the New York. It is my favorite state of the USA which I have visited many of the times in my life and still would love to be there again in future. By the way, What's about the Taughannock Falls State Park?

I will go to enjoy bus tours to grand canyon
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Matthew321! These all shared names are really great to explore and to enjoy a great time around it I just really sure about that to enjoy the great things like that would b really fabulous to have more and more fun. The Watkins Glen state park is really best kind of park and I had also a nice time at this.
Thanks given by:
"Matthew321!New York is very pleasant and charming to visitors. I am traveling lover and this place favorite for me. I have explored many time these places name you had mentioned in your post. During my last tour, i captured few picture of these attractive places. I am going to share with all members. I  hope you would like it.

[Image: fd9fc267e985868de0fef40b80047655.jpg]

[Image: George-Eastman-House.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Matthew321! I agree with you and would like to say you are right . There is no doubt that New York city is filled with splendid and admirable sightseeing attractions places but you share awesome and alluring places so I would like to appreciate your effort you share such a fabulous and outstanding attractions names of New York city that maybe will prove quite helpful for some one member in this board who had never ever visited these all.
Thanks given by: