Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have any exprience!!
Exclamation 
Disney California Adventure is new kind of destination for me. I just heard the name of this place never explored there in my traveling life. Now I am making a plan go for Disney California after taking los angeles guided tours. Anybody has some useful information about Disney California share with me frankly I am waiting for your replies.
Thanks given by:
Disney California Adventure is a really nice place for having fun and enjoying the time of holidays. I would like to go there because my family members are the lover of fun and wanna go anywhere to these places with me as well as exploring and also for having fun. So sure w eill enjoy here a nice time together.
Thanks given by:
I am agreeing with you William Blake that Disney California Adventure is a really nice place for having great fun time. My younger brother recently come back from there. He had good time there with collage friends. You can do many thing there for having lots of fun. Let me share some names of rides if you want to have real fun so don't miss these. Grizzly River Run, Golden Zephyr, Radiator Springs Racers, Soarin and Mickey's Fun Wheel. Now he suggest me that I am going there but coming up days I am going to take tours of los angeles
Thanks given by:
Both of you members shared useful stuff about Disney California Adventure with all of us. After seeing your views about this destination I am sure it will be a great time and good way of fun for me there. Now I am very excited for go there with my younger brother and I am sure he will enjoy there very much.
Thanks given by:
Well, now I want to say that if you have enjoyed your personally time of visiting this destination which name is Disney California adventure. so share ith me some idea or personal experience about its rides. I hope so Iw ill take from here many replies and also some best views from you Amery!...
Thanks given by: