Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going to explore Singapore
I am going to explore Singapore with my dad after finishing his boston to niagara. I am so excited for my this tour because I am going to explore there first time and want to know your views about this destination. I also want to know some names of its attractions which are the best for visiting there. I am waiting your replies and hopeful that you have shared informative stuff about it with me.
Thanks given by:
Daisy!! Good luck for your Singapore tour. I hope you will enjoy this tour and will get pleasant memories. I am happy you will go to see this place. When you will return from this tour share your information and experience.Singapore is beautiful city, everybody go to again and again there.Singapore people are English speakers because English is a native language. Johor is linked by Singapore this place is the historical place, Sultan Abu Bakar State Mosque, Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple and a glittering Hindu shrine is part of the Johor.
Thanks given by:
Daisy...! I read your post and I must say that you have choose a really nice destination for having fun which views very fabulous and cool. It is an interesting place for visit and where you can see diverse kind of places like

Gardens by the Bay
Sentosa
Singapore Zoo
Jurong Bird Park
ArtScience Museum
Helix Bridge
All of these places are the best for travelling so I will suggest you must explore all these places while you will move towards on this fabulous country. I hope you will fully enjoy there as well as other visitors.
Thanks given by:
Singapore has shared such nice and mesmerizing stuff here about the things and the places like that so much. So keep it more up and have a great time there always ahead. I have noted all of these places names as well. I will enjoy there for sure.
Thanks given by:
Well, all of the members have shared here such a best kind of stuff about the Singapore, I know it is the best kind of place for visiting in summer days or winter season. it has so many attractions for enjoying the time of fun with buddies. I hope so I will go Singapore in future and then I will have fun here.
Thanks given by:
I was never be aware before reading this thread that Singapore is that much attractive place and had this much places to see and to explore. It's really good to know about all these places names, hope Daisy had a list of places to explore and for the things to do there. I also had save all these names with me and want to see more details. Keep it up guys!!
Thanks given by: