Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fun time in
My friend is going to take los angeles grand canyon tour and share her exploring places list with me. She told me that I will explore some places while enjoying a fun time in Grand Canyon village. Anyway, these places which she like most and wanna explore them are ;
Hopi House.
Kolb Studio & Park Store.
Grand Canyon National Park.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
I will love to say that your friend has a good plan to explore the most beautiful and gorgeous places in the USA which sounds very amazing and cool. Both of these places are the best for have fun and tourists can enjoy there many outside activities like hiking, walking, trekking, camping and photography. I also explored both of these places during my last summer holidays and have a joyful time with my friends. I will love to say all visitors that you must explore both of these places in your future life for fun.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Good to know about your friend's fun plan and love to say that it is the best way to getting good experience and had quilty time. Her selection is amazing and here I keen to know that these places are added to this tour or have selected personally?
Thanks given by: