Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friend shared with me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5lozKOJapIW4Mw8RpSNX...6GDbNyB8Rw] 
I like this impressive and beautiful view which my friend have shared with me. She said that we will explore this place together and enjoy this place's beauty and see these wonderful and alluring views together with own eyes. That's why I want to know about this place. Do you know about this?

have you any idea about vacation packages to los angeles?
Thanks given by:
Aiken! You shared very charming and beautiful image with all of us. But I also have no idea about this place and never explored in my travling life. I also love to this kind of places and also love to visite there. In these days I am busy to taking bus tours to yellowstone national park after come back to this journey I will get some useful informations the othre members and will go there for my exprience.
Thanks given by:
Aiken, I have enough information about the image which you have shared here. According to my personal experience, this view is captured from the MAYA BAY, THAILAND which is really a beautiful and fascinating place to go ahead. I have enjoyed kayaking there and that was really great experience for me.
Thanks given by:
This is a really beautiful and bets sharing here, I like this beautiful destination and Iw ill try to go there in future for exploring personally with my family. Maybe when Iw ills share with my family this image of the place they will ready to explore it with me in summer vacations. I hope so I will enjoy here a nice time and good holidays.
Thanks given by: