Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friend have shared
[Image: 348s.jpg]

[Image: f8f26c37bf99b8949e43b7b9c5588c38.jpg]

My best friend have shared these images with  me last night. She got these from her sister's laptop. She want to go there for exploring this place personally but she have no idea about this place. She want to know from me but I am also blank about this place. After her sharing I have an idea that why not I am share here with all of you and get useful and  informative stuff about this place. Because I know that all the member of this board has great experience of traveling so I am sure that I will collect good information from here. I am waiting your replies.

I am thinking about boston to 1000 islands bus tour.
Thanks given by:
Aiken! I love your sharing images with all of us. It is totally new for me I have no exprience about this destination. But now after seenig the view of image I am also intrested for go there for my personal experience. I also want to get useful stuff about this place and then make a plan for go there. I am waiting for next reply.

Would like you go for houston tours and attractions?
Thanks given by:
So great and famous place you have shared here. I love its natural beauty and internationally people loves to come here for visiting and enjoying its beautiful scenery with buddies or family members. Now my younger sister is live in Wales and she will come in summer days for exploring this place with her family.
Thanks given by:
Wow, Guys, You all have shared such nice and worth trying things for having some fun there ahead. i will surely like to say that this is going to be so majestic and worth trying for having some fun there. i will love to have some fun there and this is going to be majestic time for me as well.
Thanks given by: