Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dorney park bus trip
Last night, I came to know that my younger brother and his few friends are going to enjoy dorney park bus trip on this weekend to have a fun time. They planned to take this tour to enjoy the exciting rides of the Dorney park and spend time together to have lots of fun. They are happy for the plan and having a hope to have a tremendous time from there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Dorney Park is the place where you could spend a whole day with family and friends. It is the best place for enjoying a weekend there. You could take your kids there freely it the perfect destination for them. It is added in the list of best vacation destinations. I will like to suggest some names of rides which they should try to enjoy while their tour.
White Water Landing
Dominator
Talon: The Grip of Fear
Hydra The Revenge
Thanks given by:
This is good if they are going to have a very good time at Dorney Park. Indeed this is an exciting place which fac\inates all and wants to advise the should get an idea about

Daily Tickets
Season Pass
Calendar & Hours
Halloween Haunt
Tickets
These are some points which about they should know before going there.
Thanks given by:
Zee143! I admire you because, in your post, you shared all of those points names here, which every travel need to know before taking a Dorney Park tour. By the way, after reading your post, anyone can assume that you have great information about this park. So in your next post, would you like to share those point's details here?
Thanks given by: