dad's travel cart.
White House
Lincoln Memorial
National Mall
Washington Monument
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
National Air and Space Museum
My dad going towards of DC’s attraction with my mom and some more colleague of his office will be with him. So, he added all of these alluring places to his travel cart and i am quite sure for him he will come back with sounds experience because all of them are most exciting and visiting places of this city.

Going to enjoy 1 day tours from houston.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Truly your shared all these places are the best for visit as travelling point of view and tourists can enjoy there hiking, walking, trekking, photography and many other outdoor activities. I have a good experience of National Air and Space Museum because I have been there many of the times in my whole life and always spent spectacular time there. I want to know about your favourite attraction and why?
I need some suggestion about rock city ruby falls package ?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! This will gonna fantastic travelling experience for all of them if they will explore all these DC’s attractions. This will be the best source of enjoyment for them an to collect unforgettable memories. Let them go for this nice journey and must share their views on their journey. It will be quite interesting to your father's views as well as your mother's too.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah!! you have shared gorgeous place o Dc and I have explored all in all in my life. I really like White House while Cherry blossom festival. I really like this tour and I have enjoyed a lot f this event and this place. Have anyone enjoyed this festival in this place?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! You have shared fabulous names list of places. All these places are fascinated and popular among the traveling lovers to visit. I had explored there and have been visited these places personally. It was a great time period for me. I hope your dad will have a good time at there as well for sure.
Thanks given by: