Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chicago to washington DC
After come days I am going to taking for chicago to washington DC Cherry blossom bus tours I am very excited about my this journey. I will enjoy there all the attractions of it and will capture the beautiful views of this tour in my camera. After come back from there I will my good experience with all of you.
Thanks given by:
Your plan is awesome Amery. It is the good for welcome to spring season and the great opportunity to the see natural beauty of pink flowers personally. When you are take to tour of Washington DC Cherry Blossom don't forget to take your camera with you. I think it will be good experience for you and you will have great time there and come back with good memories.

Have you taken la bus tours?
Thanks given by:
Amery, I think now you should not wait for more to go ahead for DC and enjoy the cherry season because;e it's a time while the cherry season is on its peak and there is an open opportunity to witness lovely surroundings and colorful trees. I am sure it will prove a fun time for you to go there. Good luck for your tour time.

Will join east coast tours from dc to spend some time with mates.
Thanks given by:
Wow, Amery, What a cool thing to know for me that you are also going for the Chicago to Washington DC Cherry blossom bus tours to celebrate the cherry festival;s there. I am also making a move around DC while booking y tickets for trips cherry blossom and that we both will have a remarkable journey and come back with lots of memories.
Thanks given by:
I have been there lots of times in my whole life and have a joyful time with family and friends. It is a really great place for history lovers and tourists can enjoy there walking and photography. Now my Aunt also has a plan to go there after enjoying acadia new york his in the next month for having fun with his kids. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for them.
Thanks given by: