Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheap source for learn forex
yesterday I found this link, many good forex ebook and indicators that can be obtained at very cheap prices, topfxstore dot com.
Just want to share together, for the beginners in the forex like me
Thanks given by:
(10-14-2013, 07:37 PM)nanjay121 Wrote: yesterday I found this link, many good forex ebook and indicators that can be obtained at very cheap prices, topfxstore dot com.
Just want to share together, for the beginners in the forex like me

you can learn it free here Winking
[Image: 468x60-cloudhosting.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hi there guys!I am an aspiring trader who intends to hook up with GDMFX.Does anyone here trades with them?
Is babypips a good site for newbies to learn forex?Hope I can also learn here from you guys!:)
Thanks given by:
rrayne, hi. I'm a new trader too and my broker is gdmfx. I actually have a classic account with them. Right now, I'm trying the demo account. About babypips, its a good site too, perfect for new learners. You can use gdmfx demo account and babypips alternately to learn more about Forex trading. The demo account is free anyway. Also, I've saw a thread here about my broker except that I can't understand it because its in the local language.
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2013, 06:09 PM)lee.belisar Wrote: rrayne, hi. I'm a new trader too and my broker is gdmfx. I actually have a classic account with them. Right now, I'm trying the demo account. About babypips, its a good site too, perfect for new learners. You can use gdmfx demo account and babypips alternately to learn more about Forex trading. The demo account is free anyway. Also, I've saw a thread here about my broker except that I can't understand it because its in the local language.

Thanks for your reply.I already followed your advice to open-up a demo account and found that this is really a great learning tool because i can simulate a live trading.
Thanks given by:
(11-13-2013, 10:19 PM)rrayne20009 Wrote:
(11-11-2013, 06:09 PM)lee.belisar Wrote: rrayne, hi. I'm a new trader too and my broker is gdmfx. I actually have a classic account with them. Right now, I'm trying the demo account. About babypips, its a good site too, perfect for new learners. You can use gdmfx demo account and babypips alternately to learn more about Forex trading. The demo account is free anyway. Also, I've saw a thread here about my broker except that I can't understand it because its in the local language.

Thanks for your reply.I already followed your advice to open-up a demo account and found that this is really a great learning tool because i can simulate a live trading.
Yup. Demo account is a good place to hone your trading skills. It is also a good place to develop a trading strategy that you can use when you go to live trading. Furthermore, this type of account allows you to have a general grasp of the trading process.
Thanks given by:
Demo account is indeed a cheap way or rather an absolutely free way to learn forex trading.My broker gdmfx also offers a comprehensive free forex education in their Hermes Academy which provides education to all kinds of traders.By the way,most brokers of today are offering free demo and fx school.
Thanks given by:
In my view nothing beats FreshForex in terms of giving us proper training, so for me they are best source of learning for free and it’s pretty good especially their step by step educational system, but once you are above this you can also read their EPIC Fresh Forecast, it’s equally good!
Thanks given by:
There are so many source through which we can learn well, but for me nothing beats OctaFX broker given they have awesome demo contest where we can learn, earn and do everything that help us become better. I use their Southampton Supreme demo contest more due to having unlimited prizes to be won, so that’s why It’s so good and so far in my short career, I haven’t missed out on single demo contest by this lovely company, so I like it all too.
Thanks given by:
Well,almost every broker gives some of forex education & training. After trying out some brokers,I found FreshForex course to be very good. They are concise and to the point in a simply language understood by even newbies. So, there is no need to go in for separate learning course They give reviews of major pairs, main events in the upcoming week and other details which helps in our trade planning!
Thanks given by: