Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beautiful place for a party
[Image: Nikki+Beach-venue-image-02.jpg]
Now I want to go for visiting this beautiful place but I have no idea about the name of this location. If you have some knowledge about it so share with me. It would be great for me. I will spend here a nice time and good holidays with my buddies. So sure they will like to enjoy here a nice time with me.
Thanks given by:
This place is located in Dubai. It is a famous Nikki Beach Hotel and Resort. Personally I have no experience but I listened from my friend that it is very beautiful hotel and very comfortable to stay there. Especially their food and music is very famous. If you are going there with your friends you will enjoy its environment.
Thanks given by:
Nikki Beach Hotel and Resort is the perfect place for spending some of the quality time.

[Image: Nikki+Beach-venue-image-09.jpg]

[Image: nikki-beach-resort-spa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jannie, I am going to do agree with you here that Nikki Beach Hotel and Resort is really a breathtaking attraction for the traveling lovers as the shared images of the place by you are the clear example of it. I just loved the place nad will try to go there in future days to have fun.

I would love to take texas day trips from houston
Thanks given by:
It's so much nice to see these great shots of Nikki Beach Hotel and Resort. I just really love to explore always like these places and really sure about that it would be so much great for me to be there at that for having some of the fun for the very first time in my life for sure.
Thanks given by: