Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimbabwe
I wanna say here that Zimbabwe has many attractions for visiting but here my best or favourite attractions of Zimbabwe are here. If you will go there in future so try to explore them one by one in your journey. 
Hwange National Park
Matobo National Park
Lake Kariba
Victoria Falls
Chimanimani District
Victoria Falls Bridge
Balancing Rocks 
I have to go for taking  las vegas vacation package' tour.
Thanks given by:
Alexander, I will say that your post is really very informative about the Zimbabwe. I have never been there yet but after reading much informative stuff about it, I am getting interested in this place and have added its name in my cart to try out in the up coming days.
Thanks given by:
its a really nice thing for me you like my shared post and also like it, it will be useful for you when you will go for exploring this place with buddies or family members. I must say that so sure here that it would be a so nice stuff for other travelling lovers like you. so share with me your nice views about it.
Thanks given by:
Alexander...! I read your post very attentively and I must say that you have shared such a nice and really great information about this fabulous destination with all of us which is really good. I have personally visited there only one time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. I am sure your shared information would be useful for all visitors which who have a plan to go there in coming up days. I would love to go there again in my free time with my whole family and I want to try there my favourite activity.
Thanks given by:
Alexander! I will like to say that you have shared very interesting stuff about Zimbabwe which is the dazzling and darling destination. Lake Kariba seems attractive and I am willing to read about that. Does anyone like to share something in details?
Thanks given by:
It was the quite informative thread for me about Zimbabwe. I have never been to there yet in my life, But this was so much good to read out the posts by different members. I am now planning to spend some time there and this would be such a great and best time. By the way, don't guys have some names of accommodations in your mind? i will like to say that his will be so much amazing time for sure.
Thanks given by: