Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zambia
Yesterday, my friend come at my home and said that he wants to explore some new places around the world for enjoying the vacations. In these days, he gets some leaves from his office and wants to make these days remarkable for him. I suggest my friend explore Zambia country for the fun. He really likes this place name and he said that he will explore it.
I am going to take best tours in las vegas.
Thanks given by:
Zambia is an untouched place for me dude. I have never visited in my life and have no idea about this. I really like to know about this cause my dad has a plan to go anywhere with family in next days. So share what you know about this? I am waiting for your reply.

trip from new york to niagara falls would be thrilling for me.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN, I am also unfamiliar from the attraction of Zambia cause never got a chance for it I hope your suggestion will prove as well as you are expecting for him. Well, how many places you suggested him? Will you share travel cart with me? I am interested to know cause i love to read new places from any side.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
It's not a big deal if both of you have no idea about this country and never heard about this. Like both of you, my reactions are also like this when I heard about this country. Anyhow, you want to know about those places of this country which I had visited my friend. Let me share those attraction names here.
Victoria Falls
Kariba Dam
Nyika National Park
Moto Moto Museum
Victoria Falls Bridge
Ngonye Falls
Thanks given by:
I will appreciate you for this kind of information which you have shared here about this fabulous country with us. I hope your shared information would be useful for other visitors. I also have a plan to go there after ending my bus from new york to maine tour again to enjoy some time with mates at the end of this month. I must prefer your shared all these attractions during my journey. I hope we will spent really good time there as well I had during my last journey and came back with smiley faces.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN, I am happy that I read up your post because through to it I am reading Zambia's attraction. I am going to add them on my bucket list and will explore them when I take the travel of Zambia. Hope so that I will get amazing and joyful time during staying time in Zambia.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by: