Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yosemite things to do
Tunnel View, 
Yosemite Valley,
Yosemite Falls,
Half Dome.
Merced River,

All of these are the names of those top five places which I am going to relish during my next tour to Yosemite and hope it will be delighting for me. 

I will join bus to yosemite
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Able, I would like to say that those places names which you have shared in your post. I like them so much and will like to say that Tunnel View, is a famous tourist attraction which attracts them all. So will suggest you must have a memorizing time there.

My dad is going to enjoy tours of los angeles.
Thanks given by:
Abel, All of them are really alluring and awesome places which you added in your bucket list but here i am to add a new place name with you which my friend's explored during to her Yosemite tour and told me that Horsetail Falls is a hidden place that's for every one always avoid it in fact i also have never ever experience in exploring this place but hopeful that you will explore it and got good memories just like my friends enjoyed around it.
Thanks given by:
Yosemite has plenty fun points which are the best for having fun and tourists can enjoy some time with buddies. I have been there about few times ago and I explored its nearest places for having enjoyment. I would like to like to share here the names of some most popular places which are my favourite like Half Dome and Merced River. I want to know your views about these charming places.
Thanks given by: