Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yosemite National Park best activities
Well, There are many kinds of the  exciting activities   which travelers  can enjoy  in the  Yosemite National Park  to have a thrilling and exciting time but here I am going to mention the names of my favorite activities there which I enjoyed during my yosemite from los angeles  such as, 
Hiking, 
Swimming, 
Walking, 
Camping, 
Picnicking, 
Dining, 
Tracking, 
Sightseeing, 
Photography.
Thanks given by:
Abel, all of are so interesting and thrilling activities for fun traveler and I love to say that I also enjoy it during my Yosemite from Los Angels tour.I think if we do these activities during our travel then it must make interesting and memorable for all of us and another fun traveler. SO I like your sharing stuff and I hope other travel will like your post.
Thanks given by:
Abel ! Your experience and your shared stuff is so nice and interesting for all tourists, I will also like to plan my trip to Yosemite National Park. I will enjoy all these activities and will make my time of travelling exciting for me. Now soon I will go for the tour of this destination with my fellows and will get fun of being there.

My brother has enjoyed the yosemite tour from san jose.
Thanks given by:
I am also hiking lover and Yosemite National Park is always my most favourite one travel destination around the USA. I also visited there and I also enjoyed all these activities which you have mention in your above post. I am sure your shared information would be useful for all fun and adventure seeker. I want to know about your favourite activity?
Thanks given by:
I just love all of these activities and that is why i just love to have some fun there during my Yosemite National Park tour. Cause these are the best ways of enjoyment with family. So now i will be there with my family and will surely have a good time there.
Thanks given by: