Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
I would like to share with all of you guys now I have heard that my grandmother and my mother has a planning to go for exploring the beautiful place together, which name is Yogyakarta, Indonesia. I have seen its one of the image which in last year my father has shared with me because my mother saved it on her laptop. So I will try to explore this lovely place after ending my  bus tour from new york to niagara falls with my buddies. 
[Image: indonesia-900.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yogyakarta is really a cool option for art lovers and those people who love to know about the culture of other regions. I must say here it's known for its traditional arts and cultural heritage. Must say here why not you are going to join your mother to go for it? Anyway, go for it and enjoy your time fully.

new york to dc bus tour was awesome for me.
Thanks given by:
Wo, William Blake, You have shared really a nice post here about the Yogyakarta, Indonesia which is good. It si looking really an appealing destination as the image is a true reflection of it and I have noted its name which I will suggest my uncle to must explore it during his trip to have a fun time.
Thanks given by:
wow, William Blake, it is so much nice thing that you grandparents have a great plan to explore out the Yogyakarta, Indonesia. It seems really great plan to enjoy up the things like that so much. I m really hope that the things like that to trying will be prove really amazing for me for sure. so will love to be there at that for sure for the very first time a for sure.
Thanks given by:
Now soon I will also like to make a move towards Yogyakarta city in Indonesia. I would like to visit this city and will go for the trip of this city in my next vacations. I am so impressed that all of you have shared such a nice and cool kind of views about Yogyakarta city. Keep it up.
Thanks given by:
I am going to agree with you all member have shared really great information about this fabulous. I love this city due to its historical places. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. I would like to share here some most fabulous and interesting places which I had explore during my journey such as:

Prambanan
Fort Vredeburg Museum
Pok Tunggal Beach
Sindu Kusuma Edupark - SKE
Jogja Bay
Grand Puri Waterpark
I hope my shared list about attractions would be useful for you.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321!you shared such informative stuff in your post.I like it and I hope that I will go there on my summer vacation.I am going to travel package to Washington DC with my family.I hope I have a lot of fun there with my family and this tour remains memorable for me.After this tour, I wanna explore those places which you mentioned here.Can you share your photography with me?
Thanks given by: