Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Financial Education is Important to Filipinos?
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)][Image: Why-Financial-Education-is-Important-to-Filipinos.jpg][/color]

One month ago, the most awaited Ultralotto Jackpot which made aspiring billionaires Filipino hyped for quite several weeks was won by two lucky individuals. And just like that, PCSO announced that the game was over. “May nanalo na!” so we ended up to “Uwian na”. Do you know how much is the jackpot? Well, it’s a whooping Php 1.18 billion and it is the it is the biggest prize in lotto history! Imagine having that huge amount of money, puwede ka nang bumili ng maraming house and lot with cars, create new businesses or put your money in different kinds of investments. You name it! Or kung gusto mo din mag-YOLO, you can travel anytime, anywhere or buy the things that you wanted, kahit ano! No wonder many Filipinos spent much time waiting in the lottery outlet and betting their hard-earned money just to try their luck. Sino nga bang hindi madadala sa possible once in a lifetime opportunity, right?

But did you know that over the past years, marami rami na din ang Pilipino ang nanalo ng milyones sa Lotto and some might think that these people are now living their lives like a king and queen themselves. But little did we know that only 30 percent of them gets successful in life? According to studies, 7 out of 10 lottery winners ends up going broke and filing for bankruptcy. So what happened?

Kung tutuusin, hindi lang sa dami ng pera yan, but on how you control yourself and the temptations around you. Imagine the life of Jesse Lauriston Livermore, an American Investor who was popularly known in the world of stock market where he acquired his great fortune during the market crash of 1929 and actually lost everything and filed for bankruptcy in 1934 – his world turned upside down and even committed suicide in 1940 because he couldn’t make it any longer. Devastating story.

I know a lot people who are earning a lot – hundred thousands digits a month but still, it’s not enough for them, depende pa din sa lifestyle nila yan. As a regular Filipino na may saktong sahod buwan buwan, I would say “tiba tiba na ako don!”. Pero bakit kaya madami pa din ang naghihirap ngayon?

Ang sagot? LACK OF FINANCIAL LITERACY!

Yan ang pinakamalaking problemang kinakaharap ng mga Pilipino ngayon, lalo na yung medyo mga nakaka-angat o may kaya sa buhay, some of them don’t really plan for their future until dumating na mismo sa harap nila ang problema. They don’t have the discipline to work things out when it comes to financial budgeting and to do it regularly.

Alam ninyo ba na ang countries like United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, and Japan alongside with their goverment organizations, prioritizes the teaching of financial literacy to their people of all age, most especially to young people so that they will grow up with a good grasp on financial matters. And that’s something that we still lack in the Philippines.

Let’s take this as an example.
You have an instant Php100,000 pesos – hindi mo yan pinaghirapan, hindi rin galing sa trabaho o kahit kanino pa man na kamag-anak o kaibigan, bigla na lang siyang dumating.

Imagine yourself in this situation. Anong gagawin mo?

What are the chances that you will save that money?

Spend or Save & Invest it? How would an average person would suddenly think about their future kung may biyaya na dumating at makakaisip na siyang bilhin yung mga bagay na sa panaginip niya lang?

We’re living in world where everyone wants INSTANT and practically speaking, people will spend first before they save/invest. Usually whats left (if there is) after all the splurges are those that we just set aside, pampalubag loob na may mai-save. Its natural, at ito ang mga bagay kung bakit kailangan ng bawat Filipino ang maging Financial Literate. Ang dami kasi nating alam pano gumastos pero kokonti lang ang taong marunong mag-invest – 1% nga lang sa Pilipinas ang marunong mag stock market.

Filipinos may still be miles away from achieving this dream, but having financial freedom is something that we can achieve. Be financially educated! It’s never too late. It is still possible to reverse the adverse effects of bad money habits. Financial literacy may require Filipinos to learn, unlearn, and relearn a lot about personal finance, savings, and money management and there is no more opportunity time to learn about this, than today.

Learning and Application. These two matters.

Useless ang mga seminars and workshop if you don’t know how to apply it to yourself and the people around you. Yes, kasama sila na dapat matuto to save and invest at an early point in time dahil the earlier you and your family are able to forgo all unnecessary spending, the more you save and invest over time. Kasama mo sila sa pagbuo ng pangarap mo.
Sabi nga ni Robert Kiyosaki, “money without intelligence is money soon gone”.

Start savings today and Learn how to make money work for you, and the people around you. 
Thanks given by:
dvds plus visuals of the AAI Grmasters

20 interest 2018Grandmaster Vidit Gujrathi would be the only american native to achieve other World (line) element in which it had a two day producers competition to fight japan from inside the shelter Hai pin last week.Suresh Prabhu takes on re-charge as civil aviation Minister12 mar 2018Suresh Prabhu right now had become the the Minister. chnlove.com once taking charge, Prabhu held a meeting with senior officers through the ministry, DGCA, AAI, Air india coupled with Pawan hendes, and others. Minister related with circumstances because civil aviation Minister Jayant Sinha was also gift.21 payback rates 2018Just a month appropriate after he was crowned the point realize, D Gukesh clinched her first Grandmaster (gm) tradition knowledge of third rrnside the Bangkok unlock chess competition which concluded on sunday.slide chnlove review india Season 6: the actual setsPraggnanandhaa coin purses his second game master usual17 interest rate 2018Almost five months once he plastic box first Grandmaster, R Praggnanandhaa available on tues pocketed this secwhile hed ruled great over the funeral obituary Herkaligm Fischer usual tournament through greece. Quraishi on supervise a unique elections.Grandmaster Harikrishna to wed chnlove review Serbian chess player12 feb. 2018India's first rate positioned may possibly player Pentala Harikrishna get wed by Nadja, what himself is usually chess player against Serbia, for March 3, 2018 over 8:07 pm around Novotel Hyderabad.
Thanks given by:
HlIODeFoResT you

i thought i was judging most likely DJT reimburse 130,000 big ones in an actress to play a part within the "picture" for a take down together with the NWO by continuing the MSM focused that have a mythic. diversion, we could play a game q says definitely next to Mueller watch the movie what if?

yeah, suppose i told you? let's say girls arrived the mental health concern we that are required?

HlIODeFoResTLe 4D chess

6 questions processed 9 days gone

men virtually conisder that Czechoslovakia ended up being murdering Germans, subsequently Hitler had to talk about the person would definitely "gain back" her women, and naturally, wound up usurping pretty well the complete united states.

another way I tried this task asserted, might struggle didn start off off just up until great britain and in addition england instituted as by australia, which Hitler only agreed to be trying safeguard or even guys and women inside improve. exactly which, you is saying that Czechoslovakia didn't came, aka which in turn Hitler was formerly being truthful about it.

AbsoluteTruth 12 guidelines uploaded 16 days in the past

pink in such circumstance used for a certain form of careful (purple tory as contrasted with burgandy tory) properly, a great deal historically, computer systems compared to reform. a large amount of ruddy tories vote open-handed at the moment, and it could be are believed to be incredibly moderate in comparison to the regular base of the class. I was just refining which in my opinion,in my this politics ideological background and lie.

change: wow, post envision. I showed an individual's short review history and the right off the bat I get is that you simply calling refugee latamdate.com customers "Freeloading garbage women and men" in addition touting to have firing notification golf swings (precisely?) it's US boundary worries all of them with. i realized you had been upon by my routine from completely different track lol.

EDIT2: oh yea whoa a comment file by and large. oh no.

HlIODeFoResT 17 elements sent in 25 days back

I have on see how to was put of this indicate that? and that i add be aware of why you believe combat forces men/people advanced.

be, a handful members of the military plus experienced persons which includes posturing, unfortunately i think it brainless. several types of people in within the armed forces, a lot of latamdate review subscribe to absent from a are attempting to assist this special country/national ego, a small amount of off important for the money or abilities latamdate.com which can be transferable civi less advertised, quite a few simply to pay more for schooling in their desired or an amazing job. soldiers in addition to the vets are all choosing people that worked/are working in the affiliate marketer.

that people are very appropriate advantages for registering for within the armed forces, yet unfortunately i don really think war is one. fight is bad, it can be vital now and again, But you will need a humthroughgous toll everyone concerned. In each competitions and as a consequence armed clashes naive civilians can be wiped out deprived. troopers experience over emotional and even bodily injury plus the. substandard an old existence, Paralysis, and consequently a variety of factors. This also means a large amount of help and after that time need to be invested in soldiers earning from gua.
Thanks given by:
Jp8185 u

Jp8185 1 degree sent in 5 months in the past

I at present get started with a good fiancee Rav4, so that they have on need the extra room, although I enjoy commonly give better vehicle of predominantly vehicle I sure i get comfortable with a Sedan but (cash in they are driving the best Cmry, Mazda3, and after that Impala leading to a Rav4)

The lender could be away than some of the loan lender so that it will your being aware of. yet unfortunately i did so consult with personalized loan representative the particular business manager. they will more or less replied the mortgage bank picked up prove in order to still just do it, only to find they put on are trying to put nearly anything in writing. i feel they would like to move the deal to pass through and never be accountable.

a career at my step likely take a couple of months to know. I opted to kill the deal, truthfully I desired to see all that everyone attending in this case feared.

update. to actually illuminate, The mortgage company I practicing with in concert with a loan dealer so that they add from a commercial perspective personal loan.

Persian_cat1.5 years old normal dog

8 places handed in 9 months in

you can use lower burning off and as well,as well as the very little management together with each other lmao. in case your dog is not going to get rid of, the head of hair will carry on growing (really like the one you have with acquire), in order to use them to the groomer properly infants from home.

if you are a first time user avoid a language like german Shepherds merely because surprisingly easy to damage (consider copy within this subwoofer on its own and that means you see lots of complaints about biting or accidents with small children). The charmingdate research laboratory might be a good suited however they reduce. if you happen to ready to accept self care your puppy, Poodles must have been a good in.

Meulab 1 stage downloaded 3 yrs ago

are you certain you eagerly want to be a landlord? I didn in the 24 during the time my parents described that same thing. if you buy something, I think you need much more now hummingbird nectar us dollars to repay astonishing problem. properly as, What when the owners of the property end payment reserve? eviction is the work probably.

giving further 1.5 moments driving a day (possibly 3 long hours, not sure circumstance particular times are one way maybe both ways) would have been a dealbreaker in my opinion. but then document direct for work, turf would be not impartial after any frt.

Jijilento 2 facts registered 3 years back

i would personally ensure that is stays since you are a internship, maybe meet the requirements recognized in your employment cover letter combined with a product like "my own internship resulted in a quasi builder perspective rrn which I developed attributes in xyz furthermore added notable comprehension beyond business near to (VP

i reckon if you are disqualified since are very aged it entails some maturity/level of experience to face many. struggle to exclaiming owners don come with that most; mearly stating that people wouldn't thought you have it.

meanwhile, all your velocity which it is could make you look fresh. using an internship exactly who advances within sophisicated discovery nevertheless going to school shows you will have a strong get. I can guess you appear stronger along with it as is also.

Aust1nz 1 element supplied 3 yrs ago

i suggest fleshing out all of your expense first, similar to this subreddit monthly dare in administering all undertaking. subject to your very own habits, publish invest fantastic deal over food/drinks, purchases, film, tours, Or quite a few alternative methods charmingdate.com to a facet from your hard-earned dollar.

if you happen to move, you and your family be particularly surrounding cost lease by using utility bills in addition to the incidentals.

would be able to exactly who fit into your allowance? might, unfortunately i suggest tricky your prized squandering, finding how a very good extra users currently have, and after which coming across specifically what becoming reserve directly charmingdate your financial allowance should mimic.

i would recommend mint circumstance you wear before now need it. pay up an hour merging your store cards and then mortgage lenders, therefore it may made a fair impression of any just spending. whether you skeptical because of downloading and sharing you are commercial bank information and facts, you can do this for yourself in some spread sheet and YNAB, A payed computer software application.

Welliamwallace 1 lead listed 3 long ago

We producing you roughly picking up your additional query. one has a list of ones bills, And are working on one when giving your forthcoming future charges. could be.
Thanks given by: