Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Choose the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
[Image: website-Why-Choose-the-MetaTrader-5-Trad...80x500.jpg]
Successful traders from around the world have chosen the MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform for trading Forex, exchange instruments, futures, and CFDs. MetaTrader 5 is an effective, multi-functional platform that provides everything you need to trade the financial markets. MT5 platform can be used by advanced traders as well as beginners since it can be expanded to incorporate additional programs and instruments.

The platform offers advanced financial trading functions as well as superior tools for technical and fundamental analysis. MetaTrader 5 can also trade automatically by using trading robots and trading signals. It is a trading platform that is capable of processing different financial instruments with a wide range of trading activity. Traders may use a wide selection of pre-installed technical indicators and graphical objects to analyse the markets.

More details : Why Choose the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
Thanks given by:
The fundamental Analysis-Metatrader5 user gets the benefit of an inbuilt forex calendar. Features like news events, schedules, expected impacts, forecasts are also included in this calendar.Metatrader4 does not have this feature.

http://www.forextradingbig.com/the-most-...-mistakes/
Thanks given by:
I like Metatrader 4 more, by tradition. Also the less volatile pairs pairs like krona to pound exchange rate, rand, Brazilian peso, and others. They are more accessible on that platform
Thanks given by:
I still prefer the MT4 platform because I am comfortable with it. I use FreshForex's MT4 and it has been really solid and stable. It's really up to you which platform to use. We all have our own preferences.
Thanks given by:
Very honestly, I don’t consider trading platform as a major reason for success or failure. So, I don’t have any concern whether I trade on Mt4/Mt5 or any other. However, right now, I am using Mt4 with FreshForex, which is very smooth and have no major issues regarding execution, re quotes or anything as such. Rest is entirely dependent on our own ability and performance.
Thanks given by: