Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House
I was having a chat with my friend and he told me that white house been decorated for the Christmas Festival and looking seriously pretty. I am glad to hear  because it is my most favorite building./I wanna see some images of the house as well as to know that Can I go there at Christmas to see the splendid views. Hope, anyone will share these points. 

I  had fun with bus tours from dc
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Well, I also like white house most and want to explore it more and more. i have not enjoyed Christmas decoration of a white house in this year but received some images from my friend's side. I like to share these images with you.
[Image: national-christmas-tree.jpg]
[Image: white-house-xmas-colonnade-epa-ps2-171127_4x3_992.jpg]
[Image: the-white-house-decks-the-halls-for-the-...=700%2C472]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlBk2YRsVww1IJBZ2e6fC...HAEYpcd2ig]
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
I have no idea about it because I never explore this kind of places in my whole life but I heard about it through many peoples a lot. I want to know more about it so I want to go there once in my future life as soon as possible. I must share my tour story with you all after coming back from this fabulous destination. Before going, I want to know the names of its nearest attractions. I hope you will quick reply my post.
I am going to enjoy again my bus trip to montreal
Thanks given by:
Well, would like to tell you that white house is a federal Government office and workplace in Washington Dc but now this one always become a tourist attraction. They must wanna visit white house when they come to Washington Dc. So, if you have not visited white house then i just like to suggest you move there as well as this will be possible for you.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by: