Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is better in these – FreshForex/Instaforex/TradeWiseFX?
Well, I have been with FreshForex for nearly 2 years. That being said, if you have just 3 choices to choose for your 5k investment, then I suggest you go for FreshForex. They have excellent trading of no re-quotes & near zero spreads. You can take advantage of 3 main bonuses: 1) Massive 101% margin regulated bonus 2) 36% interest per annum (in 3 years you can break-even without even trading!)3) $15 & $7.5 mega rebate per trading lot for losing & winning position!
Thanks given by:
I have traded with nearly of all these 3 in recent times, I will say this is really no discussing point because OctaFX is the best by long margin and the best part about them is simplicity yet highly effective features available whether it’s to do with incredibly low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also zero balance protection and swap free account available, so we can work with ease absolute comfort with them.
Thanks given by:
To be perfectly honest, I don’t think it’s fair to put stuff like bonus or freebies as the logo for goodness. I believe you got to dig deep to know reality and it’s not always gold when it’s yellow. Anyway, I am completely pleased with FreshForex been in the industry for last 17 years plus having beautiful conditions including low spreads, high leverages and many such features which makes them stand out!
Thanks given by:
We must be wise that broker should be of type that’s proven not just emerging because then we will get into trouble if it doesn’t work out. I go with OctaFX broker and I can say it with high amount of certainty that they are absolutely perfect. They are reliable and trustworthy with been in the industry for last 4 years with winning over 17 awards in just 4 years including highly prestigious one like Best International Broker, so it’s pleasing been part of such company and there is no question left with them been the best.
Thanks given by:
I will say that our choice needs to be one that we can rely and trust upon; it’s why I go for OctaFX, as they a well-established and proven company. They have all the tools and resources that one desires for in every reason and way. I enjoy it under their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so that really enhances my performance in major way.
Thanks given by:
As I do not have much time to do forex trading on my own, especially doing all the research on brokers and chart analysis, I stumbled on a platform that allows me to deposit money for the experts to do the trading for me. I'm just suggesting an alternative to trading on your own that there are so many brokers out there you couldn't possibly compare them all. take a look at this site,[url= http://alpari.com/en/investor/pamm/] PAMM Account[/url]
Thanks given by:
I have been working under FreshForex for years now, I believe they are best for all reasons due to been well established servicing since last 12 years. Also, they have the finest set of schemes counting from zero spreads, high leverage, Mega Rebate program or 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it’s all fantastic for us.
Thanks given by:
I have been working under OctaFX for last 3-4 year and I feel they have everything one can EVER desire for. I love the conditions here that not only make trading easier for me and also give me confidence to work in my own tune. I get great privileged using the ECN account here that can be opened with as low as 20 dollars and then there are also small spreads, fast execution and no worries over any sort of slippage, so easily the BEST.
Thanks given by: