Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is better in these – FreshForex/Instaforex/TradeWiseFX?
In past I have been trading with 100-200 USD, but now I am finally entering into big world with 5k Investment, but I am very nervous about which broker should I trade with? I want to work with one of these – FreshForex, Instaforex or TradeWiseFX. I have found them very attractive while FreshForex has issues with slippage and charging too much commission, I feel skeptical about InstaForex since they are rated as Scam on FPA while TradeWiseFX is good in most department, but they are not entirely established, so what to do? Please suggest me something since it’s a huge investment and I want to make with the right company!
Thanks given by:
I don’t really worry about what’s better, I simply go for what’s best and for me there is just one best and that’s OctaFX, it’s a wonderful company with having excellent features and facilities especially to do with low spreads, high leverages and many such features while the topping on the cake is their mouth-watering 50% bonus on deposit, it’s simply awesome and makes trading ever easy to do which is why I rate them so highly and suggest it to all.
Thanks given by:
You should go with FreshForex, if you invest 5k with them then you will be able to trade with 10k! I am not joking, but it’s thanks to their unbelievable 101% Trade Able Bonus, it’s just marvelous and can really change anyone’s life!
Thanks given by:
I am sorry, but best is not found with limiting options, if you want to go with the best then you need to have open option instead of just few. I have search so many brokers and only after that I have been able to find out about OctaFX, it’s one of the best of the best brokers in the world and have some pretty amazing conditions that include having lowest possible spread down to 0.1 pips plus mouth-watering 50% bonus on deposit scheme, it’s all cool!
Thanks given by:
(07-25-2016, 02:23 AM)Haris Patel Wrote: You should go with FreshForex, if you invest 5k with them then you will be able to trade with 10k! I am not joking, but it’s thanks to their unbelievable 101% Trade Able Bonus, it’s just marvelous and can really change anyone’s life!

Agree. FreshForex is the best choice among the 3 choices. With FreshForex you will have host of good services. With $5k of the OP,he/she make use of interest on deposits(can spend only a part on trading,while his/her remaining money earns a whopping 36% interest),rebates and bonus. So,it is a no-brainer.With a true ECN account,you can trade with near zero spreads/commissions and other excellent trading conditions. I think the choice is pretty obvious and it must be FreshForex!
Thanks given by:
It’s not debatable at all this, I believe FreshForex is better in every sense of thinking, it’s not just my own view but this is everyone’s view who is working with them. As here on reviews, it’s easily found on their Review Section about how people feel about this company!
Thanks given by:
I don’t think it’s wise at all, I believe we need to make sure we work with the best; it doesn’t make sense to settle for anything else. We should always have high expectations with thinking about the best only, hence, I go with just one company which is OctaFX broker, it’s just too good with having tidy spreads, high leverages, stop out level being just 15%, zero balance protection, instant payments and much more, it’s all given here to help.
Thanks given by:
FreshForex is way ahead of others in every way, so that’s why trading with them is so special and is the ultimate door for achieving greater rewards. They have one of the greatest features and facilities up on display which include zero spread, high leverage up to 1:500 plus monstrous Mega Rebate scheme, it’s superb!
Thanks given by:
I will say OctaFX in every way since it’s obvious we got to seek for the best and it’s out of question which is the best. I have been with OctaFX for nearly 3 years now and the journey has been marvelous with getting help in every way from having low spreads to high leverage to zero balance protection plus much more, it’s all superb and something that really helps in working for us and allows us to be relaxed while trading.
Thanks given by:
We should not have shadow of doubt that best is what we must locate not the better one. I am currently with the finest there is in history for Forex and that’s OctaFX. It’s not like it’s my own view but most people who have worked with them say this and the proof is them winning 16 awards in record breaking time of 4 years, so it’s awesome to be with them and helps me with working big time with been entirely safe and secure.
Thanks given by: