Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to invest my money?
Charlie, I believe comfort comes only when we are secure, so there is really no other way round it. I am entirely relaxed and comfortable with FreshForex, as they are the ideal place for making investment with returning me with 101% Trade Able Bonus, it’s sensational stuff.
Thanks given by:
Investment is never and should never be about bonus, I do believe investment when increased looks better, but it shouldn’t come at the expense of quality. I am with OctaFX broker since they are a top quality broker, but even then they have huge bonus which is up to 50% and is use able, so that really benefits big time and allows me to be entirely relaxed and comfortable with everything, so that’s why I am able to do everything easily.
Thanks given by:
I am also investing with OctaFX broker, It’s definitely one of the go to companies in the industry at present with been regulated plus highly reputed been a true ECN and have won 16 awards in just 4/5 years, so trading with them is ever so nice for me and is one major reason why I am able to work with such calmness and ease while as already mention is their 50% bonus on investment, it’s my favorite part and I am able to work with extra aggressive because of it.
Thanks given by:
I strongly believe that we should make investment only in a company which is established and dependable like FreshForex, it’s a world class company with just celebrating their 12th anniversary which is a magnificent achievement and is what makes them so special. Also, they are giving us free gift on the big occasion!

[Image: 2939kds.jpg]
Thanks given by:
We should always ask this question to our self, as we should be making investment only where we feel most comfortable, if we invest where we are comfortable then we will automatically be getting positive results and it’s something which will help us succeed. I am making it only with OctaFX broker where not only I get 100% safety, but I get excellent benefits and features like 50% bonus on deposit, it all makes things ever so easy to work out.
Thanks given by:
I would suggest you as a newbie you should learn the basics of Forex before invest in trading. Because forex is a risky business and if you will start it without any proper knowledge,skills and experience then it will be difficult to survive in Forex.

Darvas Breakout Box System
Thanks given by:
Making investment is big step towards success, if we are making right investment then we are making step forward to success but without that we are meant to struggle. I make investment only with OctaFX broker since they have epic 50% bonus on deposit scheme which is simply fascinating and helps big time while there are no issues over slippage or re quote here which gives me so much more comfort and I am always able to get my profits straight away with the money transactions been instant.
Thanks given by:
Your investment should work for you! If I were you, then I would invest in FreshForex. You can choose of the offers like massive 101% margin calculated bonus, 36% interest on deposits (passive income) or $15 mega rebate per trading lot. With other excellent conditions like spreads from near zero and no-requotes & fast withdrawals, you can’t ask for more! You can trade at you own pace & park more money in the passive income (36% interest per annum)!
Thanks given by:
Investment needs to be made wisely, it’s important to think that not making money is fine but losing money should be strictly no for us if we really wish to succeed. I go with OctaFX broker and for me, it’s pleasure to make investment here because of the brilliant 50% bonus on deposit available here which can be used and comes without any tag of restriction or condition, so this is what makes it so special to make investment here.
Thanks given by:
When you talk about investment then the choice got to be personal wise. Anyway, if you have asked for my recommendation then I will say go ahead with FreshForex because they have 101% Bonus on deposit. It’s easy to get bonus even higher than this, but the difference here is the quality of the broker which is simply phenomenal and equally important point is the bonus been TRADE ABLE and SUPPORTS the margin completely!
Thanks given by: