Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to invest my money?
Where you guys think is best investment? i am thinking of investing around 2-3k.
Thanks given by:
Smile 
I am entirely new here and but have enough experience as trader, so, I say don’t invest all that much in one company, you should start lower amount and then if you feel comfortable then increase it. I like FreshForex quite a lot especially with their 101% Tradeable Bonus on deposit offer!
Thanks given by:
If I were you, I would put all my investment with OctaFX, it’s not just a broker but a power house that one can rely upon and be comfortable, it’s where I find things easier with this lovely offering which include mighty 50% bonus on deposit which is coming without any restriction or added conditions, so that’s where I get ideal support and is something that allows me to work with very much comfort and always lead me into good profit as well.
Thanks given by:
Smile 
Well,that depends on your choice. But since you are planning to invest $2$-$3k,I suggest you go for FreshForex and take their 36% per annum interest on deposit. You can find it more here: FreshForex. That way,you can invest a part in actual trading and rest of you money earns interest. It is like best of both world.Then again with excellent trading conditions like Fast Executions,Fast Withdrawals and near zero Spreads,your trading & investing would be excellent!
Thanks given by:
I strongly believe that we got to make investment only with broker that’s reliable and trustworthy; it’s highly risky adventure to take without trustworthy broker. Luckily, I have got broker like OctaFX at my corner; it comes with loads of benefits whether that’s to do with their low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus the most important part which is their 50% bonus which is use able, it’s absolutely perfect and helps in every way.
Thanks given by:
This is definitely fairly high investment, so we need to be very careful with it. I will suggest you to make investment with FreshForex, as they are one of the most reliable and established company in the world, as they are in the industry for over a decade now, but keeping all that aside, it’s their facilities and feature which wins the heart especially check out this!

[Image: 2qmizx3.png]
Thanks given by:
It’s absolutely vital that we make our investment correctly with proper understanding, it’s often seen that people make investment out of excitement and all that, so if we really wish to be successful and being able to achieve good profits then we got to work it out correctly and only then we are going to find success and being able to achieve profits is ever going to be possible, it’s why I go for OctaFX with their marvelous 50% deposit bonus, it’s superb!
Thanks given by:
unit trust
BUKA AKAUN FOREX ANDA DISINI | SERVIS MEMBEKAL DAN MENCETAK PERALATAN T-SHIRT WHATSAPP DI 0183991568
Thanks given by:
I believe investment is generally done where we get security over investment and guarantee of support, it’s obvious that no broker is ever going to make us successful or failure in complete way, but there is definitely big contribution in neither thing from broker. This is why I go with http://www.alpari-forex.com/id/, it’s one of the to go companies whether you want security or support, it’s all in one and specialty about their service is having massive bonus which is up to 101% Deposit bonus, so I would definitely want to invest in such company only!
Thanks given by:
You are right Mike, it’s not just about security but we need to be comfortable too and that’s why I go with OctaFX broker, it’s one of the finest broker I have ever seen especially because of their mouth-watering setup with having 50% bonus on deposit as well which is free of restrictions and gives us great boost, so that’s why I am able to work nicely and it’s something that brings a lot of rewards for me without difficulty at all.
Thanks given by: