• Boat cruises
  • Fly fishing
  • Kayaking
  • Sailing
  • Fishing – Salt Water
  • Surfing.
  • Windsurfing & kitesurfing
  • Diving.

and have much idea which place is best for enjoying all of them. I am waiting for your reply. 

My mom is going to enjoy tours from los angeles.
Thanks given by:
Zee143, I would say that all of these are the names of great activities which could be enjoyed during the tours to have a fantastic time. I have enjoyed all of these activities at different places and always had a huge fun time there. Following are the best places to enjoy these activities,
Maldives,
Itlay,
Fiji,
Bora Bora,
Carribean.

I would love to enjoy day trip to yosemite from san francisco
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Zee143 ! I wanna say that all of these are really interesting activities names which you mention in your post and i feel so much happy that i also enjoyed them during my traveling to be around different places. According to my experience these are best for enjoying them
Mauritius.
Italy.
India.
Bora Bora.
Lake Tahoe
Miami.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! You have mentioned these places names are very pleasant, charming and filled with natural beauty views. I have explored all of them and my favorite place is Italy .Italy is the European country and which capital is Rome, this place is best destination to spend a good time with your lover and best friend. I went there with my lover, that time is very memorable and fantastic. what is your favorite place which you like her? And how can spend your time?
Thanks given by:
Well, I would say that Isaiah, You have also suggested nice names of places to tZee143 and I am hopeful now she will easily select any best places from these to enjoy all of these activities there in the coming up days. Zee, what will be your choice now?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: