Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your knowledge about it?
[Image: 11284016_ac606a8073_z.jpg?zz=1]
What's your idea about this image? My father says that it is a perfect place for enjoying some activities with buddies and also good for the outing with family. After seeing this image I don't thing so it is good for visiting the point of view place. I have no idea about its name after seeing this image I don't want to know about it more then. If you like it so share with me. whats your views after seeing? 

tours of los angeles better than other for have fun.
Thanks given by:
According to my views, this image had been clicked from the famous landmark of San Francisco. This is a well-known attraction which known as the name of Middle Harbor Shoreline Park. This is an exciting place where you can go and have fun there. Let me know what you want to do there?

Is its yellowstone tour packages are comfortable?
Thanks given by:
Middle Harbor Shoreline Park is located on San Francisco Bay and really the most exciting kind of place to go for me just so much love this and really sure about that it would be really great for you to be there around this place for having fun. I am sure that you will have an amazing kind of time at this.
Thanks given by:
I have only explored Middle Harbor Shoreline Park once a time in my life. But my experience was not nice there/. Because in this park, there are not adventure activities which the tourists could do there and make the journey memorable. therefore, I can't explore this park again in my life. But one thing is that in this park you can see the nature beauty of greenery.

I will enjoy my washington DC Cherry blossom bus tours.
Thanks given by:
William Blake! You shared a very nice image with all of us. This image is taken by the middle harbor shoreline park which is located in the San Francisco. NORMAN! Yes, I also agree with you this park has no attractive and adventuring points for enjoying. I also explored there with my younger brother and was not a good experience about this park. Sad
Thanks given by:
William Blake! You always shared nice information and started a good topics for discussion. Which image you shared with all of according my info is captured from Middle Harbor Shoreline Park San Francisco.It is the good for visiting point and had large fun there. You have enjoy a lot there to do many activities in this park Fishing, Biking.

los angeles day tours is good for fun
Thanks given by: