Lake Matheson
[Image: lake-matheson-new-zealand.jpg]
Milford Sound
[Image: mitre-peak-reflections-at-milford-sound-new-zealand.jpg]
Hooker Glacier Lake
[Image: hooker-glacier-lake-and-mount-cook-new-zealand.jpg]
Lake Pukaki
[Image: lake-pukaki-and-mount-cook-new-zealand.jpg]
Actually i have received these photos from my sister collection of her journey which she saved.She went New Zealand in last year with my brother and enjoyed photography to be around of these places. According to her opinions these places are best for enjoying photography because all of them we also can see  are looking iconic and stunning but i feel happy if you share your views with me about these places.

bus tour to yosemite is fun option for all of the fun freaks.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Wow... what the image beauty, I am so wonderful my self, these images are very beautiful and filled nature beauty and your sister collection is fantastic after seeing your post I will make a plan after some month I must visit and I am also captured photos. what are you say about it?
Thanks given by:
Bentley! Yes, Buddy, i also want to visit these places personally because all of them looking really natural beauty and attractive which attracts to my attention and offers me go ahead a good time toward of them. I have also have make a plan to visit these places after few months as will free from first tours.
Thanks given by: