Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of place is the "Lone Cypress"?
What do you all gusy will say what kind of place is the "Lone Cypress" to add in my cart to have fun in coming up das around the SFO city with mates? Have heard that this is the best place to enjoy sightseeing, natural beauty, and beauty of the sea with Baptist waves. What do you all gusy say something unique about this sight to me?

Feeling happy to have fun with tours from san jose ca.
Thanks given by:
Lone Cypress is a beautiful tourist attraction which is located in Del Monte Forest, California. This is a natural area and known due to its panoramic views. It is famous as the most photographed trees are in the North America. This is a lovely place to enjoy an outing, sitting, birdwatching, sightseeing and photography.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Yes, buddy, the Lone Cypress is truly a majestic place for exploring and getting the great experience. I will share an image of this place with you hope you will like this a lot. Now share your views about this image?
[Image: Monterey-Aquarium-201-2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Victoria! You have shared a very attractive view of Lone Cypress with us. It has amazing scenery and marvelous views for grabbing the attention of tourists toward it. I also had to make a plan to be there in next coming days.
Thanks given by:
Victoria...! I really like to share your most impressive photo which look very attractive and cool. I also spent a really good time there but after seeing your share most incredible images to increase my craze so I have decided that I must go there once again in coming up days to enjoy some time with my friends. I hope we spent really nice time there as well I had during my last journey. I want to know about your next plan?
Thanks given by: