Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is love?
I am going to start one new topic about the love for some fun and getting information about it. In these days, as you know that everyone says that he/she love someone etc. So all of you share your views about it. I mean to say that according to your point of paint what is love? Is it a necessary part of life and relation? Hope so all of you give me quick response. 

I had so much fun at my niagara fall bus
Thanks given by:
Love is a world of fantasy which does not exist in its real shape we give a meaning to this world according to our perception. It could be different for different people. Like some compare it with care, some people relate it with emotions. But I think life is beyond it. Because love is a paradise that not exists on Earth.

Will like to go with bus tours los angeles for fun.
Thanks given by:
Well, To be honest guys, To find your love with someone or being loved by someone is really one of the best feelings in the world. But I do not think so that love exists in real life. It is really like you said, Mr. Bob it is the word of the imagination but, on the other side, it may happen with your family with your parents, siblings that really exist on earth. or else I do not believe any other definition of love.
Thanks given by:
That's great both of you shared your views about the Love here. I am going to agree with above member and according to me, love is an exists on the earth in the shape of parents, friends and other relationships. Because in this world, everyone must make friends in their life so in friendship love must exist. Anyhow, I am happy both of you share your views here.
Thanks given by:
That is pretty cool to know that you like our shared stuff here about love. By the way, what is the definition about love in your mind? I mean what did you love with someone other than your family?
Thanks given by:
Bruce! If you know about my opinion about the love. Then according to my point of view, love is the name of other person happiness. If another person is happy then you happy and you try to do all the things which give happiness to that person. Anyhow, in these days every person thoughts very with another person.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, everyone hs different thoughts and I am so sure that this will be so much amazing time to listen to one another freely. So thanks for listening to my views as well.
Thanks given by:
Bruce! Going to agree with you. But I must say that I like your through because of you are also right according to your point of view. Anyhow, let's share here have you love to anyone in your life?
Thanks given by:
I have no idea about him but will like to say that I have no lover cause yet there is no lucky boy who has the ability to become my love ;) and really want stay alone and yet very happy.
Thanks given by:
I am so sure that this will be so much stunning time for everyone cause all of them had different thoughts. So go ahead and stay with your loved one's. But to be honest, I personally do not love someone like boyfriend girlfriend, cause i am engaged now and do not love that personally but do respect her love for me. My teacher always taught me that the person with whom you gonna spend your life, it will be okay if you will not love him/her but it is really not okay and could not spend your life with him/her if you will not respect her.So that is why i do not love her but do respect her love and feelings for me.
Thanks given by: