Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What for hiking lovers
I  need the names of those places from all of you which are really best and safe  to explore for the hiking lovers all  over the world to enjoy hiking and have a fun time. Actually, My  elder brother is a big lover of hiking and I need all of this information for him as he wanna go around an exciting places in these summers to enjoy hiking and have a fun time. 

Sooner, I'll be at las vegas to yosemite
Thanks given by:
I would like to suggest you these best attractions of place for enjoying hiking.
Long Trail,
Jay Peak Long Trail North
Cascade Mountain
Mount Tom Traverse,
Metacomet-Monadnock Trail.
I hope so it would be good for your brother and also some other hiking lovers.
Thanks given by:
I am also a hiker and would like to visit all these points of interest for enjoying hiking. In my next vacations, I will go for it and will enjoy travelling this destination. First of all, I would like to go for the tour of Cascade Mountain. I want to know from you something informative about Cascade Mountain. Can you share here?

I came back from my hearst castle tours from san francisco last night.
Thanks given by:
I have a good experience of Cascade Mountain because I have been there before going to enjoy my new york to smoky mountains road trip many of the times in my whole life and always enjoyed a lot of most amazing and interesting activities. In my point of view it a best place for hiking lovers. I want to know your views of this amazing place?
Thanks given by: