Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your views?
[Image: vz3xwd9wfwslpbptt4y0_thumbs.jpg]
My brother in law arranged a dinner in this wonderful hotel for my sister. Last night, my sister had shared this image with me and told me tonight we are going there to enjoy dinner and we have spent outstanding moments together. I really like the views which I had shared here. What are your views about this image?

Quite happy about my affordable tours from washington DC.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! You shared very wonderful and pretty image of this hotel with all of us. I also love to this kind of place and also want to spend a good and memoriable there. But I have no idea about this hotel will you share with me the name and some other useful information about this hotel.
Thanks given by:
Wow, really lovely and romantic arrangements your brother in law had arranged for your sister. I love to say that like this my one of the friend arranges for her fiance always, I think monthly or weekly they are enjoying some romantic moments with each other. I hope so Aima! will enjoy future time with her fiance and have also spent a good time together.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! you have shared nice and beautiful image of this hotel with all of us. Really pretty and romantic arrangements your brother in law had arranged for your sister. I would like to say that my best friend's love arrange this kind of dinner for her on her birthday. She shared with me all things about this dinner party. She have shared images with me I want to share with all of you. I hope you will like it.

[Image: Beach%20Sand%20Dining.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Aiken! You shared very cool and fabules image of place with all of us. It is the most perfect place for enjoying and spend a good time. Aiken! Will you share with me the exect name of this destination and share some useful informatin about this place. Because I also want to go there with my love and want to spend a memorable time there.
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that you guys have shared your views with each other about Norman sharing view. I really like this and would love to say that have shared with my love as well. She really like this and on this weekend wants to enjoy something like this. So suggest me regarding this something exciting and new.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN!! You have shared really gorgeous image and this image taken in San Antonio's hotels. This hotel is best for a new wedding couple. I have skipped this hotels names but i will share this images with my brother, I am sure, he knows about pf this place. When he will share so i must share with all members.
Thanks given by:
Will you tell me more about this hotel? I am pondering to arrange a dinner for my brother and his wife just become their wedding anniversary is coming as well as very soon. So sure this kind of thing would remain alluring to them from my side.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by: