Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I do?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmKqUbRhigv2_20lWNBnN...TnOGJbgxkk]
My one friend has shared this image with my last week and told me that I have captured this image while my Alaska's tour. I went there a few months back but now I want to explore there once again and now I want that you also go with me. Here I am confused that I can't hurt her but I have no idea that which kind of this place and that's why I don't want to go with her. Let me know what I do?

what do you say for my los angeles to grand canyon.
Thanks given by:
I will love to say that you have shared such a nice and attractive image of wonder lake with us which looks so fabulous and cool. wonder lake is a well known holiday destination of the world. Millions of tourists visited it annually with family and friends and came back with great memories. I also visited there before taking the smoky mountains trip for having enjoyment. I would love to go there again if I get any chance.
Thanks given by:
Daisy, I think there is no need to refuse for this place. You must go for this because this image is taken from the Wonder Lake which is the most beautiful lake in the Alaska. It is best to enjoy many water activities like boating, diving, swimming, fishing and much more. I am hopeful you will like this place while trying out these activities.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Well, buddies, I would like to say that you both have shared really very nice and informative information about my shared image. Abel! After reading your views and suggestion I must act upon that and will go with my friend. I hope it will be the best time period for me.
Thanks given by: