Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome ferqinferdaus
Hi ferqinferdaus,

welcome on Portalkini

Best regards,
Portalkini Robot
Thanks given by:
Hello, ferqinferdaus, This is really good to see that you are a new member on this forum. My name is Able and I am from the USA. Like Portalkini Robot, I would also like to say you a warmly welcome here and I am hopeful that you are going to spend really a nice time here.

I am ready to delight 2 day yosemite tour from los angeles
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hi ferqinferdaus, It is just so nice to have you here in this great board, would like to say you a warm welcome here in this board. Hope you will spend d a good quality of time at this platform. Looking forward to your post reply here.
Thanks given by:
being a member of this forum, I will like to say welcome to you here and this will be such a great and best time as it, i would like to know what kind of things you like to do in your free time and what is the best thing what make your time excited and will make you happy.
Thanks given by:
Being an active member of this community i also would like to say you, welcome buddy. Hope so this would be an alluring and memorable time for yourself which you will spend here like others people trying to do fun. Take part of this conversation and do share something more about yourself.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by: