Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington, D.C's attractions
I am going to taking guided trips of Washington DC with my buddies. so I ahve make a list of its beuatiful attractions for visiting. So these are some names whcih I will explore here with excitment. Like
William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
Ross Drive Bridge
Boulder Bridge
Dumbarton Oaks
Georgetown University Astronomical Observatory
Thanks given by:
what a cool plan you have. I will say that guided trips of Washington DC will gonna fantastic trip for you. You will enjoy exploring these place sand will collect memorable moments of life by this. I will wish you the happy journey on your tour.

I have enjoyed ny to dc bus tour.
Thanks given by:
Alexandre, I would lie to say hat you have shared really nice names of attractionWashington DC. I like them a lot and would like to talk about Ross Drive Bridge. This is a historical place which is located in the area of the Urbane national park. I like to spend there evening time always. Do let me know what will you like to say about this?
Thanks given by:
In my point of view Washington, D.C attractions are the perfect places among the all fun and travelling lover. I also spent good time there and I would like to share here some most fabulous attractions which are my favourites such as National Museum of Natural History, National Zoological Park, Washington National Cathedral and United States Botanic Garden. All these places are the best for having fun. I will love to say other travellers that you must explore all these attractions while you will move towards on this destination.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321, all those attractions of Dc would like to talk about National Zoological Park. This is my favorite place and has a recently good time on this place with my besties. They all have enjoyed there fun things which made my visit blast of memories. Last time when having you explored this place? Any idea?
Thanks given by: