Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to know!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe8JNdHWB4-LORB07E_m9...Qial9zCgfw]
Last night I saw this image which was saved on my brothers laptop. After seeing to the view of this image I was totally impressed to it. And make a plan for go there but I have no information about this place. All of you members will share with me the useful stuff about this image for my good experience? I am waiting for your replies.

Going for trip to niagara falls from new york.
Thanks given by:
According to my information, this place is located in Pennsylvania buddy. This is a famous place among travelers which known by the name of Chester County Jobs – Longwood Gardens. This is a wonderful place which grabs tourist attention towards them and they love to have fun there. Recently my friend had been there before this boston to niagara falls bus tours and have a lovely time while this.
Thanks given by:
Kalin, I am going to agree with you here. This image has been captured from the Chester County Jobs – Longwood Gardens which is a breathtaking destination for the nature lovers to explore due to its beauty of flowers. My father has been there a few time ago with my uncle after coming back from niagara falls tour from new york and had a good time.
Thanks given by:
It is a beautiful view of Longwood Gardens which is located in Pennsylvania. so I would like to say that you have shared here really nice information with all Kalvin!. I would like to say that it is a best destination for couples as well as for spending some lovely times together. I wish I will explore this garden with my love in future.
Thanks given by:
Amery! You have shared nice and heart touching image with all of us. I like to share that it is new place for me. Kalin you have shared great and useful information about this place. After reading your informative post I have a plan that to visit this place with my friends. I hope it will be good for all of us.
Thanks given by:
I am happy to see the quicke replies all of you about the image which you shared with all of you. Now I make a plan soon for go there I am sure it will be a good time for me. Because I will enjoy the lot of natural beauty in it personally and I also love to these kinds of places for exploring there.
Thanks given by: