Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to get some stuff
[Image: 5-day-best-of-the-himalayas-mt-everest-r...127448.jpg]
I want to get some useful and informative stuff about this place which is located in this above image. I want to enjoy trekking such as but have no idea that which is this place. I hope you all love to share your views with me. I will see your views after my new york to niagara falls.
Thanks given by:
Daisy ! This one looks really an interesting one. It amazed me simply always having fun at somewhere like this and so much more. Enjoying anything great like this would be so nice and i am sure that getting anything as this would be so nice.
Thanks given by:
I think this view is taken from Kathmandu which is an attractive place for all guys, here I am going to share some other trekking paces which you can use for having lovely time through this venture.
Thoovanam Waterfalls
Dhoni Hill
Anamudi Peak
Thusharagiri Waterfalls
I am so sure you will like to explore all.

Any suggestion for tours from los angeles.
Thanks given by:
Zee143 ! Ohh then Kathmandu is such a stunner i must say, I am completely in love with that place and enjoying anything like this always made me feel so much great and gives me pretty much of the more stuff like this by getting anything like this.
Thanks given by:
Zee143! I would like to say that you have shared very useful stuff with all of us but here I love to add that which names you have shared with all of the Indian places names but I want to know about this place name which is located in above image. You have shared its region name not shared its exact name of location and place.
Thanks given by:
Daisy! It will be great knowing about some of the thing like this one either. Enjoying any of the exciting sort of thing like this alwys feels so nice and gives me like so much of the stuff from i can get information from. Surely anything more like this would be too nice to me.
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2017, 05:34 PM)Daisy Wrote: [Image: 5-day-best-of-the-himalayas-mt-everest-r...127448.jpg]
I want to get some useful and informative stuff about this place which is located in this above image. I want to enjoy trekking such as but have no idea that which is this place. I hope you all love to share your views with me. I will see your views after my new york to niagara falls.

This place name is Mount Everest, this place best for trekking activity, Mount Everest is the highest mountain in Nepali as Sagarmāthā and in Tibetan as Chomolungma, This mountain located in Mahalangur Himal sub-range of the Himalayas. This place only made by exploring and spent some adventure activity like, hiking, trekking, photography, camping and climbing mountain.
Thanks given by: