Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vigeland Sculpture Park
Vigeland Sculpture Park is a tremendous place of Norway. It is a best place for fun and where tourists can enjoy many fabulous adventuress activities.  Its lush greenery spots grab attentions of visitors from the entire world. I have been there only one time in my whole life but I have an awesome time there. I will love to explore this most incredible park once again with my whole family in my future life as soon as possible.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321, I would like to appreciate you here for introducing a new place with me by the name of Vigeland Sculpture Park. I have a great interest in natural landmarks in which parks, waterfalls, and islands grab my attention towards them. Now, I would love to ex0lore its beauty in future days. Will you tell me anything interesting about the Vigeland Sculpture Park here?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Vigeland Sculpture Park is a new kind of name for me but now my aunt sitting with me and shared that she visited this Sculpture Museum which is located in Oslo, Norway. I hope so in future I will explore it personally and enjoy my time of fun here with my buddies. so much feeling nice I know about this place.
Thanks given by: