Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria Peak
Victoria Peak is a mountain which is in Hong kong. There are many kinds of things to there for enjoyingEnjoy the Victoria Harbor View, A ride on the Peak Tram, Making wax models, are the famous things to do there. Most visitors like the A ride on the Peak Tram because It is very cool and very much interesting of this mountain.
Thanks given by:
Amery ! you have share a good staff about Victoria Peak. I have no idea about this place now i will decide that i will go to on this place and I must to see this different mountains. I hope I will enjoy this place and when i came back i will share my tour story with you. Thanks Amery for your suggestion with all of us.
Thanks given by:
Amery, I will like to say that you have shared really a nice post here about the Victoria Peak which is good. It looks a great place to me and I will like to go there after my bus tour in los angeles to have fun time. Will you share its images here as I am keen to see them?
Thanks given by:
Victoria Peak is a mountain of Hong Kong, it is the highest mountain of Hong Kong. it is also known as Mount Austin. Mostly tourist of other area are visit here .it has many different ways of fun and it is very interesting place. I visit to Victoria Peak with my family friends and we enjoy a lot. here i am going to share some photos of the place.
[Image: taipingshan%20mountain%20victoria%20peak%20(3).jpg]
[Image: victoriapeak-belize.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that you have shared beautiful and alluring images here of this lace. But I am feeling really bad to tell you that I have no idea about this place and never been there. but I like your conversation which is going here about this place. I will explore this place after my bus tours ny.
Thanks given by:
I am glad to know that all you like my shared information about Victoria Peak. Aiken!  You shared a very nice image of Victoria Peak with all of us. I also explored to the Victoria Peak with my college friends and enjoyed there all the attractions are in it. It was a great experience for me. Especially I enjoyed there photography very much during my journey.
Thanks given by:
Victoria Peak is a well known place for hiking lovers. This is a mountain in Hong Kong where travelers like to go and always fun there. Recently my friend came back from this place and while this has collect lots of memories and smiles. He had recommended me to be there at least once. So let me know what you think, when I should be there?
Thanks given by:
Victoria Peak is a new kind of place for me which I had never explored in my life till yet. I am so much sure about that it would be really amazing and really great for me to be there around it for having a lot of fun time so I can see that it is an amazing place from the above shared image.
Thanks given by:
Victoria Peak is a Mountain in Hong Kong. This Mountain is also known as Mount Austin. My father is explored this Mountain with my brother. Both of them really enjoyed there during the journey. Because they had seen different kinds of things there which are attention-grabbing.
Thanks given by:
All of you shared nice information and your personal experience on here. I like your comments about my post is nice. Well Albert john you say it is new for you. I must say that you write the name of it distention in top of your list and visit there as soon as possible. I hope it will good for you and you will have nice time there. You will collect great memories from there.
Thanks given by: