Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venice Beach California
I must say that here it is a beautiful and charming view of  Venice Beach California.  It is the best destination for enjoying the time and good holidays with buddies. It is never just a "day at the beach." Do not attempt to venture further unless visitors are prepared to stay longer, I will go there after ending my  bus tour to niagara falls
Thanks given by:
Venice Beach California is really the best kind of destination which offers really great things to enjoy. I just really hope that it would be so much great for you to try up the things like that so much. I am sure that this would prove a nice vacation destination for summer. so must enjoy this venture at there.
Thanks given by:
Now, these days I am busy in san francisco to yellowstone but after this tour I will plan my next tour with my family. As the Venice Beach California is new fro me. SO it will be good for me to make a move towards this destination with my family. What you say is it the best place for a family trip or I should go with my mates?
Thanks given by:
Venice Beach California seems the really good place for enjoying the time of summer with my three friends they will come from |Dubai and then we will enjoy here a nice time. so share with me some games which I will enjoy here with all. They are a lover of fun and also like to enjoy some activities at beach sides.
Thanks given by:
I am keen to share some shots of Venice Beach with all of you for exciting your eager guys.
[Image: venice-beach-sunset.jpg]
[Image: venice-beach-pictures.jpg]
[Image: bigs-Sunset-at-Venice-Beach-Pier-7275293...00x587.jpg]

What will you say guys about them?
Thanks given by:
Venice Beach is a most worth seeing place of California. It is a filled with stunning views of nature beauty and tourists can enjoy there photography. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. I think you should go there once in your future life if you like to see natural places all over the world.

Have you any idea about smoky mountains trip ?
Thanks given by:
Wow, Kalin, I would love to say that you have shared really brilliant and attention grabbing views of the Venice Beach California with all of us. I was not aware with the name of the beach but after reading much stuff and watching its image, I would like to be there in my next free time. Hope that will be really exciting for me.
Thanks given by:
In my point of view, Venice Beach is a perfect place to have great fun in California. It is a filled with stunning views of nature beauty and you can enjoy there boating and many other outdoor activities. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I also have a plan to go there with my mates to enjoy the coming holidays. We are so much excited about this journey. I hope so that it will be a really great time for us. Any suggestion for us?
Thanks given by:
I am just so willing to have some fun there ahead as it. i will like to move there and this will be such a great and best time for sure. So go for it and have some fun there ahead as it. I am gonna spend out the time with the beauty of California. i am so sure that this will be lovely time.
Thanks given by:
All members shared really cool and massive stuff with each other. after reading all members post so I have decided to go there so guys let share with me all members views. I want to know ll members views then I will go to this place in my coming life.
Thanks given by: