Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tower of London!!
Last night I heard the name the Tower of Londonf from my one friend and I am thinking about that and want to go there for my personal experience. But I have no enough idea about this attraction that's for I would like to say all of you share with my the useful stuff about this destination. Because I will go there after ending the bus san francisco to yosemite with my elder brother. I am waiting for your replies.
Thanks given by:
Tower of London is a castle that located on River Thames and well known historical landmark among visitors. I really love to go for fun and have a great time there. I am must see the castle and its interior will make your time exciting for you. I think you should avail chance to go for it and see something unique in your travelling life.

I will go with bus from nyc to washington dc in few days.
Thanks given by:
Tower of London is one of the most amazing destinations in England. It is located in the located in the London city and attention grabbing fro the travelers due to its structure and majestic views spread around it. I have relished this place twice in my life and both of the times, I had a good time there.

My new york to niagara falls tour was remarkable for me.
Thanks given by:
well guys I have also heard about it a lot from many of people but till u yet have not got a chance to be there at that ever. To explore out the beauty of Tower of London would be just so much good for me I am sure as it is really a new place for me. so I really want to to see its some images here, do anyone like to share with me?
Thanks given by: