Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tlind– “Bounty” – campaign
#1
Bounty – managers wanted!
Facebook Campaign –10% out of total remuneration
 Twitter Campaign - 10% out  of total remuneration
Bitcointalk Sign Up Campaign - 15% out of total remuneration
Support of Tlind in network discussion – 10% out of total remuneration
Translation into other languages on Bitcointalk – 15% out of total remuneration
Additional Support: 40% out of total remuneration         
The remuneration for “Bounty” – campaign is paid after the end of the main setting. According to the results of which all sold tokens are equal to 80% out of the total number. The other 20% are distributed between the founders as renumeration according to the scheme described above.
 
Contactus: icogo@ya.ru
Join us in    Telegram  (https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEP099cuE_5EDBak1A).
Sign up  http://tlind.io/
Reply
Thanks given by:


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)