Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Times Square
At this weekend, I am going to enjoy night time life in New York. I will explore the Times Square there because this is the best attraction in New York for enjoying the nightlife. I am sure in this time I also spend a great time there and enjoy lots of fun. By the way, would you like to tell me some bars names which are best for exploring there during my tour? 

My father enjoyed his yosemite tour from los angeles
Thanks given by:
Well buddy I would like to say that you are going to enjoy NY nightlife. Times Square is the best place to enjoy nightlife charm with buddies or lonely. I have also visited there and had incredible time at there. I have visited there few months ago with my two close friends. We all went there first time and had fabulous experience from there. I want to visit this place once again in my life.
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2017, 05:27 PM)NORMAN Wrote: At this weekend, I am going to enjoy night time life in New York. I will explore the Times Square there because this is the best attraction in New York for enjoying the nightlife. I am sure in this time I also spend a great time there and enjoy lots of fun. By the way, would you like to tell me some bars names which are best for exploring there during my tour? 

My father enjoyed his yosemite tour from los angeles

I am going to share a list of New York Bars which you can visit while your visit Norman.
PDT  
Little Branch  
Amor y Amargo  
Dutch Kills  
Holiday Cocktail Lounge  
The Wayland  
Blind Tiger  
Do let me know which will you like to select from all?
Thanks given by: